Minutes of December 2, 2000 NVRC Meeting.
what transpired. Herewith are the high points:
- NVRC Half Marathon was a big success. We got the shirts that were delivered to the wrong place. Dave Eggler is in the process of delivering them.
- We have decided to renew our ATF membership.
- Steve Bodner and Mike Casper will be directing the Arts Fest 10 K in 2001.
- There'll be an NVRC indoor mile race this weekend at the Multi-Sport Facility in conjunction with an intersquad PSU track meet.
- To encourage volunteering, at Morgan's suggestion we are going to try to institute a Volunteer of the Year Award, perhaps to be conferred at a re-instituted annual banquet.
That's about all I can remember. If anyone remembers important details that I've omitted, let me know. I'll come with sharpened pen and take more detailed notes next time.
Martin A. Mazur ....................http://www.personal.psu.edu/mxm14/